I know it's been over a week since I updated, so I apologize for the delay. It's been a whirlwind as you can imagine. Here's where we've been and where we are:
- Sunday I spoke at Vertical Church Greensboro and had a "good bye" bbq with a few friends.
- Monday was my birthday, so we finished up a few tasks and celebrated as a family.
- Tuesday we loaded our home and Pastor Tyler's home onto a semi.
- Wednesday we left for Salt Lake City!
Our drive yesterday started with a close call. As soon as we hit Asheville I started to notice the car handling in a strange manner. After about 20 minutes I pulled over and found one of the lug nuts sitting right next to the tire and three other lug nuts were all loose. God was very kind to us, because should the tire have come off, especially in the mountains of Tennessee, it could have been very dangerous. A tow truck picked us up just after 7a and we sat at a Citgo gas station for 3 1/2 hours while they fixed our van. Thankfully, after a four hour delay we were back on our way.
Last night around 8:30p we finally pulled into Chicago. We'll be here through the weekend visiting our new baby niece and I'm preaching at Redemption Bible Church on Sunday morning.
The plan is to pull into Salt Lake next Tuesday. So here's how you can be praying:
- Pray for safe travel (obviously we need that).
- Pray that we get settled in SLC quickly.
- Pray HARD for Pastor Tyler's house to sell.
- Pray for our team to find jobs in SLC.
- Pray for those still considering moving with us. We have a family coming for a visit soon that is considering joining our team. Please pray God gives them clarity.
That's it for now! To stay more connected to our day to day, you can follow us on social media. Find Tami on Instagram and you can find me on Instagram and Facebook.
Love you and thanks for lifting us up!
For the sake of His name,